La Vie Est Remplie

I've bought this stamp last year
When my husband and I were in France
I am not very good in the French language
But my husband says the text is saying something like:

"Enjoy the little things in life"

I'll hope he is right about this. ;)

I used several Dies
Butterflies made out of wood
Ribbons, a Paper Rose and some Gems
For the background I used Design Paper
And for the frame Metalic Cardstock

-----------------
Ik heb deze stempel vorig jaar gekocht
Toen ik met mijn man in Frankrijk was
Ik ben niet goed in de Franse taal,
maar mijn man zegt dat het iets is als:

"Geniet van de kleine dingen in het leven"

Ik hoop dat hij gelijk heeft wat dit betreft. ;)

Ik heb verschillende Snijmallen gebruikt
Vlinder van hout, Lint
een Papieren Roos en wat Strass
Voor de achtergrond heb ik Design Papier gebruikt
En de lijst is van Goudkleurig Karton

Reacties

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations, good luck!!! Amy DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. What a romantique card with soft colours. Many thanks for taking part in our sentiment in focus challenge. Lieve groetjes, Silke

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. A very nice card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafting From the Heart this week.
    Mary

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. This card has such lovely details to it...so pretty. Perfect for this week's mom theme. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspiration.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. This is a beautiful cleaned up version of Shabby Chic!! what a fantastic and wonderful card!! I really enjoy the metallic frame behind the sentiment. I want to thank you for joining The House of Cards. It has been a pleasure.
    Cyber Hugs,
    Shawna DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. What a sweet card! I love the little flowers and the colors! Thank you for joining us at Fairytale Challenge. xx Bianca DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. So cute; I love all the elements of your card. Thanks for joining us at House of Cards.

    sue n.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie posten

Populaire posts van deze blog

Mannenkaart

Magnolia - Lily Rose (Dragon) 1

ATC - Kerst II