Happy Birthday

I've made this card with a freebie by Amanda Byron
And is from the Faery Ink Group on Facebook
I really love her images!!

I've used a frame by Creative Expressions
I will use this die cut frame a lot of times in the future
I am sure about that. LOL

I've cut this frame also out of the card
So it looks like a sort of window

I also used ink sprays to create
a dreamy colour effect

--------------------

Ik heb deze kaart met een freebie van Amandy Byron gemaakt
Deze is van de Feary Ink Group op Facebook
Ik vind haar plaatjes echt geweldig!!

Ik heb een frame van Creative Expressions gebruikt
Waarschijnlijk zal ik deze in de toekomst nog heel vaak gebruiken
LOL

Ook uit de kaart heb ik de frame gestanst
Zo ontstaat er een soort van raam

En nog verschillende sprays
om een dromerig effect en kleurenspel te creeëren. 


I am following the next challenges:
CAS Mixed Up - September

 Pink Gem Challenge - Female Birthday

Seize The Birthday - Frames

Colour Q: colour challenge

Reacties

  1. A pretty image, frame and colors, Jacqueline! Thanks for sharing it with us at CAS Mix Up!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Very pretty mix of elements and colours Jacquline. Thanks for sharing at CAS Mix Up!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This is really pretty Jacqueline! Wonderful colouring and such pretty little details. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. So pretty and sweet Jacqueline. TFS and joining us at CAS Mix Up. Hugs, Nancy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. This is a fabulous card, such pretty colours.
    Thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.
    I have candy on my blog Crafting with Cotnob if you would like to take a look.
    Pauline
    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie posten

Populaire posts van deze blog

Mannenkaart

ATC - Kerst II

Magnolia - Lily Rose (Dragon) 1