Friday Sketch Challenge: Sketch 46 made by Jacqueline/ ME - Reminder

Friday Sketch Challenge
 Deze kaart is gemaakt voor The Friday Sketch Challenge.
Sketch 46: Made by Jacqueline. Yes, that's ME!

This card is made for The Friday Sketch Challenge.
Sketch 46: Made by Jacqueline. Yes, that's ME!
 
 Voor deze kaart heb ik het even met wat minder materiaal moeten doen, maar uiteindelijk is het me gelukt om toch te sketch weer te geven en er dit keer een echte kerstkaart van te maken. 

For this card I wasn't in the uportunity to use such material as I normally use, but finally I managed in making the sketch and created a real christmas card.

Dit plaatje is van Mayzy Art. Één van mijn favoriete designers. Ik heb haar ingekleurd met Copic Markers. Schattig hé, die pinguins...

This image is from Mayzy Art. One of my favorite designers. I've coloured her with Copic Markers. Don't you love those penguins?

 
Ik weet zo niet waar ik dit plaatje vandaan heb.... Ik heb hem ook met Copic Markers ingekleurd...

I don't know where I've got this image from... I've coloured it also with Copic Markers...

Details:

 
De krullen zijn gestanst met de Cuttlebug. Het lint is gestapelt met als onderste metalic karton.

The swirls are cut with the Cuttlebug. The two ribbons are arranged on metalic cardstock.
 




Deze kaart doet mee aan de volgende challenges:

With this card I join the following challenges:

Reacties

  1. This is so gorgeous, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week, xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Great creation! Thanks for playing at Charisma Cardz! xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This is so cute! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations!
    Hugs
    Barbara GR

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. FABulous card! Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.
    Joanne

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Fabulous card! Love the images and your design. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Stampin' for the Weekend. Hope you have a great day!

    - Jenn DT
    Crafted My Fancy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie posten

Populaire posts van deze blog

Mannenkaart

Magnolia - Lily Rose (Dragon) 1

ATC - Kerst II